Our body like as a machine,if you don`t know how to maintaining so the machine will be quickly damage and your body like that also,so take care your healthy body because healthy is everything not money.If you are healthy, then you will be able to enjoy life. Imagine if you have a lot of money, but you have a deadly disease. Your money will be spent on treating illness and you can not enjoy your life. So, your health is the most important thing in your life.

bellow here are easy ways you can do how To maintain the health of your body:

1.Simply break
Sleep is the most efficacious drugs to overcome fatigue and lack of stamina.

2.Control Your Stress Level
It is inevitable, that, the health of your mind have a major impact for the health of your body. You can vacation with your family or your partner, and forget for a moment all the problems that occur in your office. With this, your mind will be refreshed.

3.Maintain Hygiene
Often the disease comes from a place that is dirty or if you're too lazy to clean your house

4. You Need to Keep Your Diet
Use a healthy diet, like eating lots of vegetables and fruits. But, that does not mean you are not allowed to eat fatty or fried foods. Allowed, as long as not excessive.

Read more »

like as the motto this blog if healhty is very expensive so take care your health.in this post i will give you some tips of healthy eating.do you know the key to staying healthy is proper nutrition, but the stress and mood also affect our immune system. Positive thinking, laughter, and love will improve immune function while the negative will hit it. In addition to keeping a positive mind and discover the fun and excitement in everyday life, some other lifestyle change is essential for good health.

bellow Here are some tips of healthy eating:

1.Reduce the amount of toxin
We are constantly exposed to toxins through cleaning products, food, and pollution. Different toxins in the body creates free radicals that can cause diseases such as diabetes, heart problems, allergies, nerve damage, mental disorders, and cancer to name a few.
It is therefore important to feed your body with antioxidants that can neutralize free radicals. Blueberries, lentils, pinto and black beans, oranges, pumpkin, and spinach are high in antioxidants.
Make sure you eat a variety of fruits and vegetables.
2. . Maintaining a healthy internal environment

Read more »

After yesterday posting How to prevent hair loss,and now i post some tips healthy hair.healthy hair is very important for someone performance,because with performance we more confident.

Many people have hair loss problems, but confused not know where his treatment of parking offenses, because of that bloghealthy90 To provide Healthy Way To Treat Hair.

bellow here i give u some tips healthy way to treat hair:

1.Avoid hair is much less direct sunlight for too long, because it can make the hair become dry, the yellow-colored and easily broken.

2.Avoid using hair heater, although able to straighten the hair, but you need to know that the aid was quietly make your hair dry and break easily.
You can only use the device, as long as the hair is really enough Vitamin side.

Read more »

In this my post i will be sharing for u about hair or how to prevent hair loss.hair is a crown,so be carefull with your hair and don`t your hair loss.Do you know Hair loss can be sure 80 percent are caused by heredity Whereas, the remaining 20 percent are caused by other factors. Other factors that can trigger this problem is the lack of hair nutrition, medication, illness, hormonal changes, stress care products as well. Factor is 20 percent preventable.

Here i am give you some ways that can be used to prevent hair loss problem is:

1.Avoid how to hair that requires pulling hair stylist with a strong like a horse tail hair style. The way this set will cause the hair follicles become weak and easily torn.

2.Avoid hair products and treatments that contain harsh chemicals like hair dyes, hair perming. For hair coloring, hair coloring is better not more than 1 time in 3 months.

3.Consumption of foods rich in iron and protein such as salmon, kecamba (bean sprouts), spinach, nuts and fresh fruit on a regular basis. Do not take vitamin A and E in excess it can cause hair loss.

4.Keep your body to stay fit because of some chronic diseases and infections and high fever may be one trigger hair loss problems. To prevent the body to keep fit, water consumption and a lot of healthy foods and exercising.

Read more »

Powered by Blogger.